Monday, May 01, 2006

finals

This week I have finals. All I can say is if I truly applied myself and did homework and payed attention during lectures and didnt wait till the last possible minute I would be dangerous. Even with not having the best study habits I manage to do well. Taking 4 classes and raising 4 kids can get crazy at times. I started working out last week I walked 15 miles on the treadmill and at todays weigh in I lost 5 pounds. It has been hard forcing myself to do the hour treadmill time but it is getting easier. I want to look good and be healthy. As of today I have 26 pounds to lose. Today is my two week anniversary :)

1 comment:

Sleeping Mommy said...

I don't know how you do it! My three are a handfull and I have help (most of the time) from my husband in the evenings and every weekend. PLUS full time school? AND sports?

And where do you find the time for an hour on the treadmill? Good for you! Keep up the great work!