Monday, May 15, 2006

mothers day

This mothers day was wonderful. I am so blessed to have the children I do. Saturday I spent most of the day building the stockade fence in our backyard. Dont ever let anyone tell you this is fun! Mr Employment said go take a shower and get ready to go somewhere. So I did. He took me to our favorite steak house 2 and a half hours away in the big city. I mean he worked hard all day and then drove ( on the way there lol) I said all I wanted for mothers day was steak. We have nothing near where we live. Sunday the kids brought me in presents they had for me. Jazzy gave me lotion, one of her teddy bears and some mary late and ashly lip gloss.lol I also got a story wrote about me being the best mom from my youngest daughter. Mr sooner gave me sunflower seeds to plant and bart gave me a vase... Great kids they also cleaned their rooms! My mom called to wish me a happy mothers day the call was short due to her great love of Desperate Housewives. Love ya mom. The fence is coming along great except we thought we had ordered enough fence.... Something happened so we will be buying more fence at $40 a section and half the yard left its not so good.

No comments: