Thursday, December 21, 2006

big decesions

Hello,

Im the kind of person that cries when I say the pledge of the allegience( sometimes) I have a great love for my country. Im proud of the people in my life and family who have made that great sacrifice to our country. Military life is not easy. I was married into the airforce for 8 years and had 3 of my children in a military hospital. I went into talk to the military recruiter. I can get a waiver for having 4 children because of all the college credits and they have raised the age of joining.The only thing that is holding me back is my weight :( However since we havent ate red meat in almost month I have lost 10 pounds. I have joined the gym and biggest loser.com. I soooo want to do this for myself, my children and my country.I pray that I am worthy enough to be able to serve my country. Ohhh and the 27 thousand that would be wiped out for my student loans.I have 15 pounds to go starting today keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: