Tuesday, June 13, 2006

full swing

The summer is in full swing. Jazzy my oldest daughter is already done with a week away for Basketball camp. She called in the middle of it and said this hasnt been a very fun camp. I had told her it was going to be work! Its nice to know she missed us and wanted to come home! She also did a week of cheerleading camp. She marched in a parade and made the town paper which isnt hard to do. I mean it comes out once a week and its gotten to the point I am never shocked during the school year to open it and see one of my kids. There isnt alot of news here and they tend to celebrate kids even for something as simple as having a whole month of no absences! Kinda neat. All the kids are in ball and it ends at the end of June! Hurry up end of June we are always at a game or practice somewhere! We bought one of those huge pools. I advise against it now having one. Checking levels, cleaning it out, it seems like alot of work and wow the water bill was never so high. I asked Mr employment wanna hear what the water bill is this month? He said not if its going to make me go into convulsions... needless to say I didnt tell him! The kids are all in a reading program at the library. They earn prizes for reading and their brain isnt rotting since they are out of school. We are all pretty excited that The new season of Hells kitchen is on. Dont know why but every single member of the house loves it. Its rare we all like to watch the same thing. Hope you are all having a great summer!

1 comment:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Enjoy the busy-ness now, because I have two teens who suddenly want to do absolutely NOTHING. And it's driving me CRAZY. ;)