Monday, November 13, 2006

Good News Upated

Mr Employment man is no longer Mr Employment man. The head veteran representative of the northwest area is retiring. My hubby wasnt sure if he was going to apply because some really qualified people he knew were applying. At the last minute he sent his resume in an hour later they called him and told him to be in the city for an interview. After the 2 and a half hour drive home they had already called and offered him the job. Needless to say he is excited and I am so happy for him. There will be travel but nothing over night and they are getting him a company car.To celebrate I let him pick his new name for my blog.......In hindsight maybe that wasnt a good idea... So from now on he will be known as .... Beastman :( I just had to ask....Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.( SORRY ITS MAN BEAST I HA IT WRONG) not sure if that makes it better.lol

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

ROFL!!! That is great! Beastman! I was expecting Mr. Executive, bigwig or something...LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bridget said...

I love Man Beast, I've never been very creative with giving my family different names. Congratulations on the new job, that is very exciting. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.