Friday, January 19, 2007

update

My manbeast got his new government car. He was so sad when he heard they were getting him one because that would mean no more milleage checks for all the traveling he does.Yet his sadness was quickly replaced with a huge smile when he got to go to the city and pick up his brand new car with only 5 miles on it and that fresh new car smell.mmmIts a 2007 malibu he already has my christmas present ( an xm satelite radio in it.)
My oldest Jazzy is busy with cheerleading, basketball and just enjoying 8th grade. My youngest daughter Rose just turned 11. She is still enjoying practicing on her drum pad and writing stories. My son sports guy age 9 is busy with basketball and watching any sports he can on television. The youngest is just busy being 7.
Thisngs are going full steam ahead with me getting ready to join the military. Monday I go to the city to take my asvab test. My max bioody weight to get in is 34 percent right now I am at 34.01 so Im almost there. Were all pretty excited about it. Northwest Oklahoma is supposed to be getting another storm coming through this weekend so today I will be going out to stock up on food.

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

I'm sure our sons root for opposite college football teams if you live in NW Oklahoma. ;-)

Congratulations on joining the military...

Bridget said...

My husband has a company vehicle and it's an answer to prayer. He has had one for about 9 years and it sure it nice not having to pay for gas. Congratulations on joining the military, the brave men and women who serve are considered heros in our home.