Monday, February 12, 2007

Update

I went to the meps station on Saturday to get through all I needed to to see if I can join the army. I passed every single test except according to them I am 3 pounds over. So I can go back the 26th of feb and if I am under those 3 pounds I am in. I also have to get a waiver approved for having so many dependents but because I have 127 college credits they say I will get accepted. So I am still working at it. All is well with my family. I am so glad winter is almost over!! We have had alot of cold and even snow which isnt normal here in nw Oklahoma. Im still working at the crisis center and will give them a notice of 2 weeks if I get accepted...

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Good luck on reaching your goal, that's incredible. It's been really cold here also and now we have snow and ice. Snow I don't mind, ice now that's another story.

Thom said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and your goal of military service! Best of luck to you!