Monday, October 23, 2006

wow its been awhile

Good Grief I havent had an entry since June?! Here is a quick 5 month recap. I got a full time job working as a intake supervisor at a domestic violence shelter. Its very interesting and also rewarding. So I am going to go to school part time for awhile but welcoming the break from school. My beloved cat Mooie went missing July 7th. ( picture garfield.) he is a huge fat orange cat with attitude.lol Anyways I get a call at work at 4:30 am oct 13th its my hubby which is very bizzare he would be up that early. He siad you will never believe who is here? Ummm I dont know? The cats back...3 months he looks fatter than when he left and is healthy as can be. I used to think the worst that he was gone, needless to say I was extremley happy. I only wish he could talk and let me in on the adventure he took! Kids started back to school. They are all doing great. My youngest dd picked to play drums her first year of band. They start out on bells then move to practice pads, she has made first chair. My hubby says thats a good thing. Im not musical so who knows. My oldest dd is loving her first year of cheering but is really excited basketball season is almost here. My boys are doing great. No dad would volunteer to be the boyscout leader for my youngest tiger cub troup so I am doing it. It hasnt been as bad as I thought. I hope to do this more regularly again.

3 comments:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Cool job. You're a brave woman.

J-Lynn said...

Wow@the cat! I lost my favorite kitty and I can imagine how excited you were when she came back!

A friend of mine works at the domestic violence shelter in my town. It's really odd hours but she loves her clients.

Hugs,
Jess

Tonya said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's so fun to meet other Oklahoma bloggers.

I had to look up Mooreland 'cause I wasn't sure where it was. Wow! You're out there, aren't you? I used to live in Guymon, aka The Middle of Nowhere.

I'm closer to Tulsa, so I can't help ya with an ice rink.