Monday, December 11, 2006

Manbeast is home and all is right with the world again. Of course he had alot of great stories like he ate good barbque and ate chillis chicken fajitas and went to a mall! When you live out in the middle of nowhere you have to live vicariously through others.lol Im glad he got away. He really did like the home improvement. I think,,, he said he did. Yet my husband is a capricorn and so is my youngest daughter and you know they have this need for perfection. Which is a gift and a curse. So this weekend. He painted a 2nd coat on and taped the side of the wall so the ceiling had no splatters of green on it and the walls had no spallter of white. It looks alot better. Then we have these long blinds and he and I went and bought some beautiful material and got glued the fabric on the blinds wow it looks great. I guess its okay if I am the starter and he is the finisher. Im starting back on the flylady wagon again and going to try and stick with it. Today is clean and clear the counters in your bathroom :)

No comments: