Tuesday, December 05, 2006

While you were out!

Home improvements, I love them. I just dont have enough money to do all of them at once.Also I am the type that ( just does it) and dont really sit down and plan and think about all of the logistics to the actual project. To keep myself busy while manbeast is gone, as if I dont have enough to do with 4 kids a full time job and a tiger club meeting in a few hours I havent even planned for.anyways I decided to redo our bedroom. Right now we kind of have a chocolate cake batter color in our bedroom when we bought the house a year ago every single room was that color. They must have bought the paint on sale or something. Anyways I have to paint the whole room white because its so dark. Then I am going to put some hunter green on the walls and leave the ceiling white. Ummm I did a test and the green looks so dark, Im worried he may get home and say what the heck did you do and where did you get all that energy.Yes he will ask me that because usually we have a mountain of laundry that I am just to tired to do :( Im really hoping it turns out nice and he will just love it. Im doing it for him as a nice suprise to come home to since I cant lose 20 pounds in just a week. I will let everyone know what happens :) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

MEME16 said...

praying that you can finish and also get some rest---huggles me